Join SPASA SA
Benefits for SPASA Members and their Clients
SPASA SA’s aim is to generally promote the swimming pool and spa industry, including associated industries and activities throughout the State of South Australia. We also aim to further the standards, goodwill, ethics, reputation and development of the industry.
- SPASA Members have access to technical training and educational programs designed to ensure their construction staff perform with technical excellence.
- Members have access to the latest technology and trade information sources from Australia and overseas. SPASA's helpful office staff are competent to appropriately refer, or assist consumers, when called upon.
- To be considered for membership, a business must provide evidence of a substantial period of competent trading, acceptable credit, skills assessment and adequate public liability insurance to ensure protection of consumers.
- Prior to acceptance as a SPASA member, a competent committee of peers assesses each applicant's business acumen, professionalism, consumer relations and trade skills.
- Members must perform all work in accordance with Industry and Government Standards, and meet all legal requirements.
- Only SPASA Members can provide a SPASA Approved contract.
- To protect consumers when building, installing or renovating Swimming pools and spas, members must provide BWI (Building indemnity insurance)
- SPASA Members agree to abide by the Association's rules, regulations and strict code of Ethics in the conduct of their businesses.
SPASA Book 2012